Tuition Information for 2023-24 Terms:
- Licensure courses are $696 per course for those who qualify for VA in-state rate.
- Recertification courses are $423 per course for those who qualify for VA in-state rate.
- Those who do not qualify for in-state rates should contact the Cashier's Office.
- ALL tuition charges must be addressed prior to the first day of class.
- Charges are typically posted within 24-48 hours of registering and must be paid prior to the starting day of the course. Tuition was not included in the $25 registration fee that was initially collected online.
Tuition Payment Options
Pay Online or Set Up a Payment Plan
There are several easy options to pay online by credit/debit, ACH, and online payment plans.
Pay by Phone or Mail
Call to pay by credit/debit card: (276) 328-0107 or (276) 328-0108.
Mail a check payable to UVA Wise to:
The University of Virginia's College at Wise
Attention: Cashier's Office
1 College Avenue
Wise, VA 24293
*Mail early enough to ensure receipt prior to the start of your course. Please put student name, Jenzabar ID # and course # in the memo area.
Apply for Financial Aid
Some CTE students may be eligible for financial aid. Visit the UVA Wise website for more information.
Invoice School System
Prior to invoicing, the Cashier’s Office requires a tuition voucher or purchase order from the agency listed. Tuition voucher or purchase order must be received seven (7) days prior to the start of class. The tuition voucher/purchase order can be emailed to email@example.com