Summer 2024 Registration opens on March 1, 2024.
Registration for the Late Spring Accelerated EDU-L369 Foundations of Special Education course (April 1 - May 10) will close on March 25, 2024.
We look forward to working with you!
Spring 2024 Registration open now!
Pay your tuition online or set up a payment plan.
Learn more about buying textbooks for your classes.
Things to consider before registering
- Out-of-state students should contact the CTE prior to registration as some states’ regulations may prohibit admission and enrollment in an online course.
- There is a $25 non-refundable application/registration fee required to finalize your online submission. Tuition will not be collected during this registration process. After your registration is downloaded and processed, you will receive a detailed email from the CTE with pertinent course information such as tuition payment, course website, login, etc.
- Current students do not have to complete a new registration and should email the CTE at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for classes or go to the MyUVAWISE Student Portal to add yourself to courses.
- Credit/Grading: Each course is taught at the undergraduate level and graded on a scale of A-F.
- Your application username will NOT be the same as your UVA Wise course access ID. Your UVA WISE Computing ID/username will be emailed to your preferred email address approximately one to three business days after you register.