1. Complete Application
Register online through our easy online form.
2. Pay Tuition
Pay your tuition online or set up a payment plan.
3. Find Your Textbook
Learn more about buying textbooks for your classes.
Things to consider before registering
- Out-of-state students should contact the CTE prior to registration as some states’ regulations may prohibit admission and enrollment in an online course.
- There is a $25 non-refundable application/registration fee required to finalize your online submission. Tuition will not be collected during this registration process. After your registration is downloaded and processed, you will receive a detailed email from the CTE with pertinent course information such as tuition payment, course website, login, etc.
- Current students do not have to complete a new registration and should email the CTE at email@example.com to register for classes.
- Credit/Grading: Each course is taught at the undergraduate level and graded on a scale of A-F.
- Your application username will NOT be the same as your UVA Wise course access ID. Your UVA Wise Computing ID/username will be emailed to your preferred email address approximately three business days after you register.